Wednesday, December 30, 2009

All I Need Is The Air That I Breathe...

...Is that too much to ask?

I really should pay more attention to who gives my kids what for Christmas. I want to know who gave my 7 year old daughter a bottle of body spray/perfume this year. "Sea Island Cotton". A 2 oz. bottle, which should really last a gal 6 months is almost gone in 5 days. THE HOUSE REEKS!

She's used it as air freshener, she's used it as hair spray for her "I'm a Hairdresser Now Barbie" It's so thick in her room that the smell can actually be tasted.

I'm sorry, but Daddy has to draw the line somewhere. I had to take it away from her this morning to save us all from contracting lung cancer from all the foreign particulate matter in the air. She didn't seem too upset though, I mean, the bottle's almost empty anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment